Friday, June 22, 2012

New Link Address!?

Oi! Thanks to anyone who actually visited! I've been pondering(fancy words much?) over whether or not to change the link address to this blog! I realized that having my name as it was the biggest dumbass mistake so change I shall(though I already did)! I went on a name generator for help on the change never-the-less, it was apparently a cute ad sexy nickname generator, wanna see the shit I found(some are ideas some are plain fricked up)? hot-waffle doodley-goddess sugar-strawberry seductive-panda gorgeous-tatertot honey-desire innocent-cupcake strawberry-sugarcube dainty-one hot-breeze THRUSTING-WISH beautiful-muffin EROTIC-MAMA sweetie-buns insane-princess delicate-muffin sweetie-bear o=(-_-o=). For the time being it is tawoao(The amazing world of an otaku) but you never know. I may also change the title 'The Amazing World of an Otaku and put that into the description. Oh and also I found a manga at Barnes & Nobles called 'I Am Here!' I only got book one and starting from chapter one it made me want to cry, it is extremely amazing, Mahimahi forever! Funny thing is the protagonist, Hikage Sumino, also has a blog and she has low self esteem issues. It was recommended to me by a boy I asked for recommendations and he said he had cried as well. Thank you, please visit again! -TAWOAO

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete