Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm Sorry I'm An Asshole e_e

Fucking Frozen Eggs e_e
God dammit, I forgot to post to you lovely people for 6(?) days... I apologize, to make up for it I will post, like, 6 posts to make up for it. Okay, IMMA DO AN EXPERIMENT!!! HOW LUCKY FOR YOU(OR NOT)!!!! It turns out if you put eggs in a fridge and they have a minor crack or a huge one but don't open they freeze. I now how six with me and I'm going to do random shit with them. #1. Put my bug bite in one(for some dumbass reason). #2. Put one in the microwave for a minute(no point to it, much?). #3. Attempt at cooking it. #4. Plain smash one(on  purpose). #5. Juggle c;. #6. It thawed...
Results: 1. nothing it was fucking cold I also squashed it. 2. It semi cooked e_e(I also had something shitty happen to me during that experiment ohhoho). 3. Attempt at cooking = watery looking crap. this makes no fucking sense and yeah. 4. e_e I smashed it. 5. I juggled it until I reached the frozen yolk e_e. 6. It thawed... To make up for 6 I cut open the yolk from #5 c; .
Now, I can try all these again but with regular eggs or be an ass and tell
One From The Microwave
you guys to do it yourself. I would do it again but then that would be a
waste so I'm gonna be an ass and say do it yourself. c;
Fuck y'all next time I MEAN, ahem, See you all on the next post! So I'll put that up next like promise ~sniff~  ;_; \( - ^ - )/

No comments:

Post a Comment