Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Early 4th Of July!!! Con.

Okay guys, I'm back from the Baseball game! It wasn't as boring as I that it would be, my manga and Temple Run kept me occupied. The only things was my Mom kept talking in the middle of a performance by a band and I was listening all cool-like and she starts talking so I shh her and she flips out and puts a finger on her ears and goes," SHH I'M NOT LISTENING" in a kid's voice. On the way home we were talking and she started talking about raccoon and was all," OHMAHGAWD I  JUST SAW THIS PIC ON FAWCEBOOOK AND IT WAS LIKE WHY YOU DON'T FEED RACCOONS AND THE PIC WAS A LOT OF FUCKING RACCOONS ATTACKING THIS GUY" And I sat there going WTF. It was all good though an I ate plenty of cotton candy and my sister's tried(AND FAILED) to pick up guys trying to act cute and only one of them talked. Well, I'm done for the night I'll see you all tomorrow, Happy 4th! -<3 TAWOAO

1 comment: