Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Early 4th Of July!!!

Today, instead of tomorrow, my family and I celebrating the 4th of July at a baseball game because afterwords they have fireworks to celebrate. This is what we usually do every year so I'm not that excited for it, especially I won't be able to bring my laptop an watch anime  ⊙︿⊙ . And I do not want to bring pencil and paper crap, hmm, because the I'll look like an retard -> _〆 (・ω ・` ) . I'll probably just bring some manga how long it'll last me won't be long so I'll be reading it over a few times. The manga I'll probably bring'll be Alice in the Land Of Hearts or I Am Here! but I only have volume one of each ~sob~ but having one volume will be good. I wish you a great early 4th of July to those who are celebrating today and to those that are tomorrow! Love you weirdos who actually visit this blog still! - TAWOAO

No comments:

Post a Comment